“FRANCHISE HUB” is all about franchising in the Baltics. We are a single contact point for anybody interested in this fast growing region. The primary objective of “FRANCHISE HUB” is to promote franchising in the Baltics as well as to introduce appealing foreign franchises to the region.
The uniqueness of “FRANCHISE HUB” lies in its’ exclusive focus on the Baltic franchise market, since other international franchising portals usually do not have specific information about franchising in our countries. We have a local presence in Lithuania and Latvia that enables us to serve anybody interested in these markets in a fast and professional way.
Franchise Hub is also an operator and representative of Lithuanian Franchise Centre (LFC) that is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting franchising in Lithuania that were established by Lithuanian employers’ confederation in 2008. LFC is actively collaborating with major players in entrepreneurship promotion in Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus and other countries. LFC was a lead partner in implementation of three EU granted projects aiming to increase awareness about franchising in Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus.
We can be useful for you if you are:
- Established local or international franchisor looking for franchisees in the Baltics;
- Local franchisor starting expansion of your franchise network abroad;
- Successful entrepreneurs planning to build your own franchisor’s business;
- Natural or business person aiming to start a new business by acquiring a franchise;
- Service provider willing to collaborate with us in assisting franchisors and franchisees in Baltics and abroad;
- Anybody interested in franchising as a concept.
We are dedicated to support you in:
- Choosing and acquiring a franchise;
- Franchisee recruitment in Baltics;
- Building your own franchisor’s business;
- Expanding your franchise network abroad.
We create value by:
- Operating largest franchise catalogue in Baltics;
- Providing franchise marketing and franchisee recruitment services;
- Consulting prospective franchisors and franchisees;
- Organizing local and international franchising events;
- Educating Baltic’s business society about franchising;
- Maintaining enduring relationships with major international franchising players.
We strongly believe that franchising in the Baltics will flourish in the nearest future and will be accountable for a great number of businesses, jobs and new wealth.
You can read more about two companies working on behalf of “FRANCHISE HUB” in Lithuania and Latvia:
We are glad to help you to get involved in franchising, so feel free to fill a form below, give us a call or e-mail us. We can always schedule a free consultation or aid you with franchising. Just in case you are wondering, we speak Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian and English.
Yours Truly, FRANCHISE HUB
P.S. if you want to contact us, feel free to fill a form below.